Adderall 30mg Pills
Adderall is a combination drug which contains a mixture of amphetamine and dextroamphetamine. These amphetamine class chemicals act as central nervous system stimulants (also known as psycho-stimulants). These chemicals affect the brain to give more impulse and behavior control.
Adderall is the most effective drug to cure Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and a sleep disorder known as Narcolepsy. Adderall has the following benefits:
- Enhance your concentration. Adderall is a concentration boosting medication, it increases the attention span of a person. Taking Adderall can help you keep focused and alert.
- More mental clarity. People with ADHD often get confused in seemingly normal everyday tasks. This leads to nervousness and anxiety. Taking Adderall can make you more clear-headed.
Buy Adderall 30 mg Online:
Nowadays it’s a smart move to buy your medications online. Purchasing the drug you require online saves you both time and money. Most online drug stores offer pure non-diluted products at lower prices than a physical pharmacy. As you often have to buy these medications regularly, online medication shopping can provide a greater convenience and huge savings.
If your life is affected by the negative effects of ADHD or Narcolepsy then you know the struggle to stay focused or to concentrate on important things. You can buy Adderall 30mg Online to make yourself more focused and enjoy a normal and healthy lifestyle.
You can even buy Adderall 30mg online without a prescription.
Order Adderall 30mg Online:
Want to buy Adderall online? Always make sure to get a pure non-diluted product. Adderall is brand name medication and, as such, must be exactly what it is supposed to be, no more and no less. Cheap knockoffs of Adderall are available in online pharmacies that do not produce the desired effects. Always purchase the real deal that is pure and non-diluted. Adderall is available in two forms:
- Adderall Tablets
- Adderall XR extended release capsules
Side Effect of Adderall:
Adderall Side Effects should be used as prescribed and overdose should be avoided. Some minor side effects of this medication are:
- Weight loss
- Slight fever
- Pain in Stomach
- Loss in appetite
- Irregular heartbeat
- Dryness in mouth
Some major side effects of this medication which require immediate medical assistance are:
- Very high blood pressure
- Unusual impulsive behavior
- Uneven or irregular heartbeats
- Trembling or shaking of the body
- Pain or burning during urination
- Muscle twitches or motor tics
- Feelings of depression
- Delusions or hallucinations
Adderall Dosage for Adults:
Initial dose is usually 10 mg per day taken orally upon waking up. The dosage is increased by 10 mg on weekly basis until the daily dosage is 60 mg per day. Take 2 to 3 divided doses 4 to 6 hours apart. To avoid side effects like trouble sleeping at night Adderall Dosage should not be taken very late in the day or in case side effects occur, reduce the daily dosage.
For Attention Deficit Disorder (ADHD):
The recommended dosage is usually 20 mg per day. Dosage for ADHD also vary depending on medical condition so consult your health care advisor for a proper treatment plan.
Adderall Dosage for Children:
- Not recommended for children under the age of 6 years.
- Initial dose is usually 5 mg per day for children 6 to 12 years old. The dosage can be increased by 5 mg on weekly basis until you get the optimum response.
- Initial dose is usually 10 mg per day for children greater than the age of 12 years. The dosage can be increased by 10 mg on weekly basis until you get the optimum response.
- Give first dose orally upon awakening.
- Give 2 to 3 divided doses to children usually 4 to 6 hours apart.
- The dosage should not exceed 60 mg per day.
- Not recommended for children under the age of 3 years.
- Initial dose is usually 2.5 mg per day for children 3 to 5 years old. The dosage can be increased by 2.5 mg on weekly basis until you get the optimum response.
- Initial dose is usually 5 mg per day for children greater than the age of 6 years. The dosage can be increased by 5 mg on weekly basis until you get the optimum response.
- Give first dose orally upon awakening.
- Give 1 to 2 divided doses to children usually 4 to 6 hours apart.
- The dosage should not exceed a total of 40 mg per day.
People sometimes take large unsafe doses of Adderall than recommended just to enhance attentiveness and productivity. Unsupervised long-term use of Adderall leads to symptoms of drug abuse. Usually these problems occur when the medication is used beyond the normal prescribed limits for a long time. Some of the most common issues that may arise are:
- Tolerance: The need to take the drug in greater amount to obtain the same result.
- Dependency: The body becomes dependent on the drug and you won’t be able to function optimally without the presence of the drug in your system.
- Addiction: Obsessive drug seeking behavior and continuous use of the drug despite knowing the harmful and negative effects on the body.
Since Adderall is a stimulant medication, it plays a major role in:
- Increasing heart rate
- Increasing body temperature to dangerous levels
- Increasing blood pressure
So Adderall abuse can lead to severe heart diseases and can even cause death.
Adderall works by increasing the dopamine levels in the brain. So as the patient stops abusing Adderall, he may experience withdrawal symptoms. The brain experiences a strong desire for more dopamine and this leads to cravings for Adderall. Some withdrawal symptoms of Adderall are:
- Disturbed sleep
Adderall misuse can lead to behavioral changes and the patient develops mental disorders like nervousness, anxiety or depression. Some Adderall addicts show suicidal behavior after taking the drug for a prolonged duration.
Treatment of patient vary depending on the level of abuse of Adderall.